Sunday, May 9, 2010

Going out on a limb....

So after close to seven years of on-again-off-again college life, I am about to graduate and be released into the wild. In professional preparation for the real world, I must create a blog, so here goes....

I have to say I am much more confused than I thought I'd be at this point in time. It seems the more I know, the less confident I am that I'm moving in the right direction. With the whole world in front of me and no geographical anchors for the first time ever, I am overwhelmed with all the possibilities that life has to offer me. Meaningful travel is top on my list of priorities right now (I've got India on the brain) , so as soon as I get the funds for that....and the yurt I want to build....and the studio I want to set up....

Actually, before all that I have to find a way to pay my rent this summer. Baby steps..

2 comments: