Sunday, March 27, 2011

Home, Sweet Bangalore....

Though the past ten days have been eventful, crazy, extreme, and will definitely go down in the books as one of the most interesting travel experiences I've had yet, I am really looking forward to getting back home to Bangalore. Even though we've only been gone ten days, the hustle and bustle and confusion of Indian travel has exhausted us and it feels like much longer. I cannot wait to see the kids' smiling faces and hear their loving voices again. I have really come to appreciate not only the comforts of my home, being in India, but when traveling I can really learn to appreciate the comforts of a home. I'm actually looking forward to my hard, inch thick bed roll and Amma's spicy rice and dal, waking up at 5 am to sing with the kids, and cuddles and kisses from their adoring faces. Its funny how quickly a foreign place can become your home.

As for the farm, well lets just say I can't wait to smell the fresh air back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment